1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So what, you say? As I wrote Lisa, “Someone once said that everyone thinks awards are silly ... until you win one. Seriously, though, it is always nice to find one is not just shouting into the void.”
Thank you again Lisa, and thanks to all the other bloggers out there. Writing can be hard work. Yes, you might say the work is its own reward, but it nevertheless is work, and it’s nice when someone gives you an “attaboy” for your efforts.
Without further ado, here’s my list. These are some of the blogs I’ve discovered in the past few months that I find entertaining, informative and/or intriguing. Congratulations to all of you, and I hope your new readers will be as pleased to discover you as I was.
- ATCO Georgia, The Village
- Begin With Craft
- The Canty Quest
- Climbing My Family Tree
- Family Lines
- Find My Ancestor Blog
- Forgotten Old Photos
- Genealogy and Family History.com
- Genealogy By Ginger’s Blog
- The Internet Genealogist
- The Mashburn Collection
- The Shy Genealogist
- My Tombstone Collection
- The Turning of Generations